Heating and Air Conditioner Repair in Alpharetta, Georgia
All Alpharetta residents can agree on how vital a working heating and cooling system is. We need our air conditioners to keep us cool and dry during the summer and our trusty heaters to keep us nice and toasty during the winter. Our team understands that entirely at Air Control Heating and Air. We are dedicated to helping Alpharetta residents stay comfortable and have been in business for over 30 years. Trust us as your local choice for heating and air in Alpharetta, GA.
It doesn’t matter if it’s a simple repair or a complex one, we’re here to help. Call the experts at Air Control Heating and Air today!
Contact Us for Alpharetta HVAC Services
Over the years, we’ve learned that most homeowners will wait until their heating and cooling system completely breaks down before they schedule a service call. Unfortunately, waiting to call can make the cost of repairing your HVAC system much higher than it would be if service techs were called in at the first sign of trouble.
We’ve put together some critical warning signs that indicate it’s time to call the experts at Air Control Heating and Air:
- Reduced Air Flow – If you notice that the airflow in your home has slowed down in any way, contact an HVAC professional to come out and look.
- A Noisy System – If your home’s HVAC system becomes noisy suddenly, then something’s up — especially if you start hearing any kind of rattling, banging, or whistling. Whenever your system starts to make unusual noises, it’s time to call us.
- Indoor/Outdoor Leaks – As a homeowner, you should routinely examine your HVAC system to see if it’s leaking. You need to check both the indoor and outdoor components and call us if you notice any leaks.
- Increase in Humidity – No matter what time of year it is, your HVAC should have a consistent hold over humidity levels in your home. If your AC is no longer able to keep up, give us a call to come out and assess your system.
- Higher Bills – When something is wrong with your HVAC system, it won’t be able to heat and cool your home efficiently. You’ll see this reflected in your energy bills. If your bills go up, and there’s nothing else to blame, it’s most likely your HVAC system.
- Odd Smells – You should not have strange smells coming from your air vents. If you ever smell anything musty, moldy, burnt, or rotten, contact the HVAC experts for a full assessment.
No matter what kind of HVAC issue you might be having, it’s always better to call Air Control Heating and Air sooner rather than later. We’ve been in this business for over 30 years, and have consistently provided reliable HVAC services to our friends and neighbors in Alpharetta.
Taking Care of All Your Alpharetta, GA Heating and Cooling Needs
Air Control Heating and Air is the premier HVAC service provider in Alpharetta:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- AC – Installation, Repairs, Maintenance, and Replacement
- Furnace – Installation, Repairs, Maintenance, and Replacement
- Heat Pump – Installation, Repairs, Maintenance, and Replacement
- We also Install and Repair Ductwork
- Advise and install – Indoor Air Quality Products & HVAC Accessories
Local Services for Heating and Air Conditioning in Alpharetta, GA
Air Control Heating and Air is proud to serve our customers in Alpharetta, GA. Whenever you need reliable, expert HVAC services, give us a call to schedule an appointment. All our technicians are trained, highly skilled, and have plenty of experience under their belts. No matter what kind of heating and cooling unit you have, and no matter what kind of services you need, our techs can handle it.
Contact Air Control Heating and Air Today
To schedule an appointment with an Air Control Heating and Air technician, call us or send a message through our website. We look forward to working with you.