Air Control Heating and Air is expanding its residential and commercial HVAC and indoor air quality business across the North Atlanta area. We’re always on the lookout for qualified candidates who are 100% committed to providing an industry-leading customer experience. Explore our open HVAC careers today.
Our benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, company-paid training and development, profit sharing and performance bonuses, and flexible work schedules.
Service Manager October 2021
- Work directly with service / maintenance technicians and installers, dispatch personnel and other managers to ensure customer satisfaction while meeting company goals and objectives.
- Prepare job estimates and help drive sales.
- Communicate directly with customers, vendors, and suppliers to ensure accurate communication of job or project status and requirements when needed.
- Ensure OSHA standards and company safety policies/practices are always complied with; includes conducting site safety audits and team member ride-alongs as required.
- Assist Human Resources in recruiting, interviewing, hiring and managing HVAC technicians and installers as required to meet workload demands, and company or customer expectations and requirements.
- Review technician and installer work to ensure quality meets established standards, techniques, and safety requirements; make recommendations as requirements to improve quality and productivity.
- Keep current with latest training on current products, coordinate HVAC training and provide training records to HR to ensure personnel maintain proficiency in preventive maintenance, start-up, troubleshooting, and repair of supported equipment.
- Work with other manager(s) to meet Company and department goals and objectives.
- Focus on maintaining and improving the Company’s reputation for excellent customer service.
- Possess a strong initiative for a continuous process improvement methodology.
- Ability to identify and implement best practices throughout the department.
- 2+ years’ experience in HVAC service management (similar position) with focus on customer service, sales growth, and management of field personnel (will consider senior field technicians with 5+ years’ experience)
- Possess and exhibit an in-depth knowledge and understanding of HVAC systems
- Effective leader by example
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Office; experience with or ability to learn Company software platforms
- Excellent communication, analytical and time management skills
- Ability to pass drug test and criminal background check
- Valid Drivers License
- Must hold Georgia state HVAC license (Conditioned Air Non-Restricted) or be willing and able to pass exam within 3 months of hiring
Full Job Description
Fast-growing Roswell GA-based Heating and Air company looking to hire a full-time HVAC Service Manager. Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a highly respected and stable company?
This full-time HVAC Service Manager position works Monday-Friday, 9 am – 5:00pm, and earns a competitive annual salary plus profit sharing / year-end bonus. Our team also receives excellent benefits, including health, dental and vison insurance, paid vacation and paid training. If this sounds like the right opportunity in HVAC management for you, apply today!
We are a family-owned company that proudly serves the Atlanta and North Metro Atlanta area. Our skilled staff confidently assists customers with their heating, ventilation, and air conditioning installation, service, and repair needs. We are known for our outstanding customer service and unwavering integrity.
As our HVAC Service Manager, you have the primary responsibility of managing our HVAC service and installation team. With a friendly disposition, you will interact with and assist customers, manage inventory, estimate cost of large repairs and installations, and follow up with technicians, customers, and others. You will follow all company standards and procedures, and ensure technicians are doing the same.
Want to learn more?
Email us at email@example.com