HVAC Services in Dunwoody, GA
Nestled on the top end of the perimeter between GA-400 and I-85, Dunwoody, GA is a beautiful city that is packed with excitement. During the summer months, temperatures can average in the high 80’s and even exceed 100 on occasion. In the winter months, temperatures below freezing are not out of the ordinary. Everyone knows the value that their heating and air conditioning system provides them throughout the year — they want it running smoothly and also effectively all year long so that they can live comfortably inside their homes. Air Control Heating and Air has been in operation for over 30 years, and we are focused on making sure our friends and neighbors in Dunwoody are comfortable no matter what it feels like outside. Trust us as your local heating and air choice in Dunwoody, GA, and also the surrounding areas.
We are always professional here at Air Control Heating and Air. Our team is available to repair your heating and air system at any time. We have the experience and a work ethic you can trust. Call us today.
Contact Air Control Heating and Air for HVAC Services in Dunwoody
One of the most important things you can do when you start having issues with your air conditioning and heating system is contacting a professional quickly. If you wait to see if the problem goes away, it will probably only get worse. Waiting often leads to expensive repairs and possibly more damage to the system.
We’ve put together a shortlist of things to look out for. If you notice any of the following issues, give us a call straight away:
- Unusual Noises – Any heating and cooling system should be always relatively quiet. If it starts rattling or making odd noises, whistles, or banging sounds, give Air Control Heating and Air a call.
- Weird Smells – Strange smells coming from your air vents (burning, moldy, or rotten smells) indicate there’s an issue with your heating and cooling system and it should be assessed by an HVAC expert.
- System Leaks – Indoor or outdoor HVAC leaks need to be addressed sooner rather than later. If you notice any leaks coming from your indoor or outdoor components, give us a call.
- Unexpected Temperature Changes – AC not cooling, or heat not warming, are obvious red flags.
- An Aging System – The average lifespan of an HVAC system is about 10 years. If yours is 10 years or older, it may be time for a replacement. A new, more energy-efficient system can save you money on breakdowns and with your energy bills.
Air Control Heating and Air has been in the HVAC industry for 30 years, and employs professional technicians trained to take care of all makes and models of HVAC equipment.
Superior Dunwoody Heating and Cooling Services
Our goal is to be your first choice for HVAC services in Dunwoody, GA:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- AC – Installation, Repairs, Maintenance, and Replacement
- Furnace – Installation, Repairs, Maintenance, and Replacement
- Heat Pump – Installation, Repairs, Maintenance, and Replacement
- We also Install and Repair Ductwork
- Advise and install – Indoor Air Quality Products & HVAC Accessories
Local HVAC Services in Dunwoody, GA
Everyone wants expert and reliable HVAC services. When you choose Air Control Heating and Air, you get just that. We’ve been serving Dunwoody residents for over 30 years and are ready to help you in any way we can. Our technicians are highly skilled and show up in their fully stocked trucks and vans, prepared to work on all HVAC makes and models. No matter what your HVAC needs are, Air Control Heating and Air is up to the task.
Call Us Today – Heating and Air Dunwoody, GA
Call the experts at Air Control Heating and Air today and let us know how we can help you. Our knowledgable, friendly staff is ready to take your call and help you get started on your next HVAC project.