Defend Your Roswell, GA Home From Harmful Substances in the Air
The air we breathe significantly affects our health and wellbeing. And in your home or business, the air may be contaminated without you realizing it. At Air Control Heating and Air, we take Roswell, GA indoor air quality seriously — and it shows.
Poor indoor air quality is created by harmful substances, such as mold, that can cause serious health conditions. Coughing, sneezing, and difficulty breathing are just a few of the symptoms of exposure to poor air. Filtering out toxic particles from outside is the best way to defend your North Atlanta home or business from mold, dust mites, viruses, lead, and other harmful substances.
Air Control offers industry-leading indoor air quality equipment to protect you and your family’s home against harmful substances. Give us a call today and we’ll help you select the industry’s premier indoor air quality equipment to defend your home or business, including the full range of best-in-class technology Reme Halo products.
Reme Halo – Roswell, GA
The HALO-LED™ is the industry’s first LED in-duct, whole home and building air purification system that is both mercury free and zero ozone compliant. It proactively treats every cubic inch of air conditioned space, reducing airborne and surface contaminants and pollutants through bi-polar ionization and revolutionary, patent pending, REME-LED technology.
- New REME-LED technology utilizing RGF’s patented PHI and REME technologies, providing superior indoor air purification.
- New hybrid hydrophilic catalyst incorporating the industry’s first washable ceramic catalyst.
- Includes automatic self-cleaning ionizers with carbon fiber brushes to reduce particulates (patent pending).
- Unlimited cycling capability designed to turn on/off with the HVAC system.
- 24 VAC/DC input (24 VAC transformer included).
- A long-life replaceable LED cell module that has a 2.5x longer life than the current mercury vapor UV lamp technologies.
- The industry’s first washable catalyst for high load environments.
- Reduces smoke, odors, VOC’s allergens, dust, and particulates circulating in the air.
- Mercury and ozone free.
- Comes with a seven-year limited warranty (when installed by a professional contractor).
Reme Halo Indoor Air Quality Roswell, GA
The REME Halo in-purifier produces hydro peroxide plasma that is distributed throughout the HVAC system. This charged plasma causes the particles to stick together and become larger. As these substances cluster together, they will be filtered out of the system and broken down — resulting in an extremely efficient air purifying system.
The REME Halo is certified by the largest Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory in the world, the Electrical Testing Laboratories. They are also the only manufacturer of in-duct proactive air purifiers validated by the Underwriters Laboratories.