HVAC Services in Sandy Springs, GA
Heating and cooling systems are essential in keeping you comfortable throughout the summer and winter months in Sandy Springs. Air Control Heating and Air understands just how critical heating and air systems are, and we’ve been helping our friends in Sandy Springs stay comfortable for over 30 years. No matter what kind of HVAC services you need, the team at Air Control Heating and Air is ready to help. Trust us as your local heating and air choice in Sandy Springs, GA. Call us today!
Heating and Air Conditioning Services Sandy Springs, GA
Air Control Heating and Air offers a wide variety of services to our friends and neighbors in Sandy Springs. We’ve been in this business for over 30 years and provide excellent HVAC services to all our clients. Some of the services we offer include:
- HVAC Repairs
- Heating and Air Conditioning Installations / Replacements
- Indoor Air Quality Installations & Maintenance
- Duct Repair / Replacement
- Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance
When to Call the HVAC Experts in Sandy Springs, GA
Here at Air Control Heating and Air, we don’t expect any of our clients to know a great deal about their home or business’ HVAC system — that’s what licensed heating and cooling technicians are for. Several things can go wrong with your HVAC system, and we encourage you to call us any time something doesn’t seem quite right. We are here to make sure you stay comfortable no matter what the weather is like outside.
The eight most common HVAC issues that require a service call include:
- Frequent Cycling – If your system seems to kick on and off repeatedly, we need to look at it.
- Thermostat Inconsistencies – If your thermostat reads 72 but feels more like 82, we can help with that.
- Poor Air Flow – If you have very little air coming out of your vents, an HVAC technician should come to look.
- Strange Noises – If the heating and cooling system makes strange noises of any kind (whistling, rattling, banging, etc.), contact Air Control Heating and Air right away.
- Odd Smells – If you smell something weird coming from your vents, whether it smells like mold or something’s burning, you need to have an Air Control Heating and Air technician visit you.
- HVAC Leaks – Leaking components or standing water in and around your components are issues a licensed Air Control Heating and Air technician should inspect.
- High Humidity – If your home or business’ HVAC system can’t keep humidity under control, give our professionals a call.
- Higher Bills – Higher utility bills often point to a malfunctioning HVAC system. If your bills are higher and you aren’t using your system more than usual, and the utility company hasn’t raised their rates, give us a call.
The Air Control Heating and Air Difference
The entire team at Air Control Heating and Air have the training and experience they need to handle any kind of HVAC repair you need — no matter what brand system you have. Give us a call today and book your HVAC repair with a member of our talented team.
When you choose Air Control Heating and Air for all your HVAC needs, you won’t be disappointed. We offer:
- Free Estimates
- Financing options with approved credit
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Residential and Commercial HVAC Services
- Fully Trained, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured HVAC techs
Contact Air Control Heating and Air Today
To learn more about our HVAC services or book an appointment, give us a call, or send us a message through our website. We look forward to earning your business.
Learn more about our other services:
- HVAC Repairs
- Heating and Air Conditioner Maintenance
- HVAC Installation
- Indoor Air Quality Services